domenica 28 novembre 2010

By way of explanation of the last post: the next stage of my journey to the dark side of trained teacherdom, as opposed to the blissful kingdom of "a bit of a chat for an hour and a half and some decent money", is DELTA module 2, where you take part in an identity parade of one and your classroom crimes and misdemeanours are pored over by People Who Are Much Better At This Than You ( that emphasis is real, not sarcasm). Part of this unenviable process is a teaching diary, which it will be your pleasure to read here whenever I update it.

For the uninitiated, in Cambridge there are no such things as students, only learners, or "Ls" to save time in the exam. L1 means your language, L2 means anyone else's. You could probably have figured that out yourselves, but I just can't help myself.

If you're one of my students, sorry, learners, don't worry - I wasn't talking about you.

1 commento:

  1. Hey S, I've done something like that once. They broadcasted an entirely podcast about the World Cup...it was fun but a bit more planned!BTW you gave me another blog address which talks abt confessionale!!!

    RispondiElimina